John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

9/22/2007

NFL Picks

I didn't do as good in week two as I did in week one, but let's see how week three goes, shall we?

BAL over ARZ
NE over BUF
PHI over DET
IND will beat the hell out of HOU
NYJ over MIA
KC over MIN
SD over GB (This MAY actually be a good game. GB may be slightly underestimated.)
PIT over SF
STL over TB (This is my upset of the week)
SEA over CIN
CLE over OAK (This is ANOTHER upset.)
DEN over JAX
CAR will roll over ATL
WAS over NYG
CHI over DAL (Of course.)
NO to beat TEN on one of the most boring Monday Night match-ups you can come up with. The NFL is sucking at bringing us good games on Monday nights. Sunday has been ok, but Monday night season opener was SF and ARI or something? Who cares? Why not NE and IND or something?! Come on!

Oh well. Go Bears.
More posts later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home