John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

9/09/2007

It Begins...

Finally. I'm tired of baseball. Basketball has been gone for a while. All other "contests" (Note: They're not sports.) don't matter.
Football is back today.
The Bears are back today.
Today is a great day.
Now, last year I tried to give a weekly prediction for the weekend's games each weekend. I failed to keep up with it as much as I should have. I will attempt to have a perfect year with you this year.
I also promise to keep up with updating you on other fun stuff that happens. I haven't written at all during August, and I apologize to my fans. More "Unwritten Rules" for you as well as some weird stuff that seems to always find me.
But now, the predictions that I promised you.

I know that Indy has already beat NO, but that's who I would have chosen, trust me!
MIN over ATL
CAR over STL
DEN over BUF
KC over HOU
WAS over MIA
NE over NYJ
PHI over GB (Obviously. GB sucks)
PIT over CLE
JAX over TEN
CHI over SD (This may be a surprise for all the football gurus out there - but Chicago is going to be undefeated this season. Even though everyone is talking about how great L.T. and the Chargers are, they will see their undefeated season thrown away on day one.)
DET over OAK
SEA over TB
DAL over NYG
CIN over BAL
SF over ARI

You may have seen the new Nike commercial with L.T. It is an obvious falsification. Probably a lot of CGI stuff. I'm surprised Jar-Jar Binks wasn't diving to stop L.T. It is because of this insult to reality that I have proposed a boycott of all Nike products. It's disgusting portrait of God's team: Da Bears is utter blasphemy. Until Nike issues a public apology and every member of their senior staff and advertising department takes a free shot from Urlacher, I will never buy another Nike product again. Below is the video. Be careful watching it, it could cause internal bodily harm. Maybe even death. It is nearly as powerful as that tape in "The Ring." Only much more disturbing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home