John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

7/15/2007

A Follow-Up

After such a great response from my "11 Unwritten Rules" post, there will be a continuation. Get your rules into me now.
I will also expand it to be rules that should be common knowledge, but aren't. Heck, even regular rules to life that aren't in the legal books. (For example: "Don't kill anyone" is a pretty obvious one and doesn't need to be mentioned.)
You can either e-mail me or leave a comment with your rules.
I look forward to hearing your rules for life soon!

(If I have enough, I may even release a book and mention you in the forward!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home