John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

9/16/2007

NFL

I realize that some of my readers might not be huge sports fans and don't care about my NFL picks. I will write some more articles. Such as my sports goal for this year as well as what I have accomplished with it. That will be posted this week. But for now, who's going to win this week in the NFL?

JAX over ATL
PIT over BUF
CIN over CLE
NYG over GBP
CAR over HOU
IND over TEN
NO over TB
STL over SF
DAL over MIA
DET over MIN
SEA over ARI
CHI over KC (Obvously! We need to start our winning streak this week. We just need our RB's to hold onto the damn ball!)
BAL over NYJ
DEN over OAK
SD over NE (This is my upset of the week... as long as NE doesn't cheat.)
PHI over WAS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home