John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

9/29/2007

E-Bay Comments

We have all heard of the mystical and magical world of E-Bay, unless you live in a 4th world country or are Amish. What you may not realize is that you are able to leave a comment for your fellow buyers and/or sellers. My boss has fun with these. For the past few years he has tormented the masses with strange responces.
If you wish to waste some time at work or host a "Bizzare and Twisted E-Bay Responce Party," check out the RussDJ E-Bay Responce List.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home