John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

10/17/2007

More Stuff Soon!!!

Sometime in the next few days expect more "unwritten rules." (I'm waiting until I come up with 10 of 'em. (I know that I have, I just haven't been around a pen and paper when the remaining 4 have come to me.) Also, I'm deciding how much to write about Disney. Not for legal reasons, but for who I want to see it. Perhaps I will do two. One for here and another "nicer version." My other concern is that majority of the pictures are just pictures of my family and I don't really think that most people would find that interesting and they might not want to be on a public blog. So, there lies in the biggest concern. However, I do realize that I have to post that before I start forgetting details. My memory is crap as of recently.
I also have some great stories from the weddings that I have DJed this summer. I will put them all together in one large post. If you or someone you know is about to get married, please remind them that with all the details and variables that go into something like a wedding - expect SOMETHING to go wrong. I pray each Saturday that I won't be responsible for that one thing!
I also have assembled the pictures to go along with my yearly sports challenge of this year. That post is also in the works.
I will be more pro-active with this blog for all of my faithful readers. Both of you. Essentially, A LOT is about to be posted. Perhaps even multiple posts in a day. So, keep coming back for more interesting stuff. Or at least, more stuff.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home