John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

10/21/2007

NFL Picks

WAS over ARZ
NO over ATL
BAL over BUFF
DAL over MIN (This will be a good game.)
NE will beat the hell out of MIA
NYG over SF
DET over TB (Should be an interesting game. Could go either way)
TEN over HOU (Again, see above.)
OAK over KC (Dispite Holmes being back! Might be the game of the week to watch just for that!)
CIN over NYJ
CHI over PHI (My upset game of the week. Isn't that sad, when it's my upset game?!)
SEA over STL
PIT over DEN
IND over JAX (This should be a GREAT Monday Night game. Will Indy be able to stay undefeated? This game could be risky for them!)

More posts soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home