John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

11/04/2007

Bye Week

Now that Da Bears are on a bye week, I will have an opportunity to go over this season's picks. I know that I missed a week or two, but we will find what my winning percentage is. I think I have done well, but we will find out sometime this week.
Expect another 11 "Unwritten Rules." The story of my wedding this week. Plus some more "Random Thoughts" moments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home