John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

11/04/2007

More NFL Picks

TB over AZ
TEN over CAR
CIN over BUFF (My upset of the week)
DET over DEN
GB over KC (This will be a close game, though. Anyone's chance.)
NO over JAX
SD over MIN
SF over ATL (Another close game.)
WAS over NYJ
CLE over SEA
HOU over OAK (Another upset for you.)
NE over IND (The game everyone's talking about. Only one team will leave undefeated. I REALLY want IND to win, but NE just has too many slight advantages over them. Enjoy the game of the week!)
DAL over PHI (This one will be good too. Close game.)
PIT over BAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home