John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

11/11/2007

More Weekly Picks

I've gotta say, I'm pretty proud of myself. I'm doing well at these picks! Although, now that I say that, I'm sure that I'm going to be horribly wrong this week!

Here's this week:

CAR over ATL
BUF over MIA (Don't worry, Miami. Your win will come SOMETIME this year!)
PIT over CLE
KC over DEN
JAX over TEN (This is an upset pick.)
MIN over GB (This is a HUGE upset for me. I just dislike GB so much and have faith in A. Peterson.)
PHI over WAS (ANOTHER upset!)
NO over STL
BAL over CIN
CHI over OAK (We need this one to get our confidence back. BEAR DOWN!!!)
DAL over NYG
DET over AZ
IND over SD (This is almost a gimmie for Indy! MIGHT be an interesting game tonight.)
SEA over SF (SF was thought they might be something this year. Guess not. Expect the Seahawks to run all over them.)

The Monday night games this year, for the most part, have been quite the disappointment. Even before the season started these match-ups seemed lack-luster. Monday night should be the premier teams meeting up. Sunday night should be the second best match-ups. So far, the NFL has REALLY failed this year. For example, Colts vs. Patriots - Sunday night game to say the least. Monday night is the best spot for this game. Even before the season started and no one could have predicted both to be unbeaten, but it could be predicted that this would be a GREAT game. Instead it was on Sunday afternoon. Idiots! This week is better than some, but not as good as it could have been.
That's my two cents. Enjoy your Sunday, Sports Fans!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home