John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

2/03/2008

Superbowl Sunday

Go Giants. I REALLY hope that the Giants defy all the odds and beat the hell out of the Patriots. Why? The Patriots are evil. Belichick is a close friend of Satan. Brady was the All-American guy before he got converted by Bill. Now he represents all that is wrong with America. Impregnating a supermodel and then leaving her for another. Yet, on the other side of the ball, the next in line for the Manning Football Dynasty, Eli is a hometown guy. Engaged to his highschool sweetheart and an all around good guy. As far as I know, he has never cheated to win a game. Belecheck has even spied on the opposing team for the Pro-Bowl. The Pro-Bowl? No one even cares about the Pro-Bowl. Yet, he feels the need to cheat at this ridiculous game.
So, my prediction: NYG over the PATs 33-27. May good prevail over evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home