John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

12/09/2007

NFL Picks

CHI over WAS (I know that I missed my opportunity to call this one, but come on. You know who I chose.)
JAX over CAR
DAL over DET
BUF over MIA (Although, this could be the first week MIA could have a win.)
PHI over NYG
GB over OAk
SD over TEN
CIN over STL (This will be a close game. Should be a good one.)
HOU over TB (This is my first upset of the week.)
SEA over AZ
MIN over SF
NE over PIT (This could be the first time that NE falls, but I wouldn't put any money on it. That's why I didn't pick it as an upset either.)
CLE over NYJ
DEN over KC
IND over BAL (With the game that BAL played last week against NE, almost beating NE, this should be a good match-up tonight.)
NO over ATL (Another Monday night game where no one cares. I may have been wrong about last week, but trust me on this week!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home