John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

12/16/2007

NFL Picks

HOU over DEN
CIN over SF (SF - what happened to you this year?!)
NO over AZ
ATL over TB (My first upset of the week)
BAL over MIA (If MIA is going to get a win, this may be the week. I don't think so, though.)
CLE over BUF
GB over STL (Please win, STL! PLEASE!)
PIT over JAX
NE over NYJ (Watch the anger in Coach Belicheck's eyes grow with each quarter.)
SEA over CAR
TEN over KC
IND over OAK
DET over SD (Another upset. Stop L.T. Stop him.)
DAL over PHI (This should be a good game.)
NYG over WAS
CHI over MIN (Final upset of the week. Unfortunently, it doesn't matter anymore.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home