John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

7/31/2008

New Developments Going Up

A great deal has changed in the past week and a half. Actually, all the changes occurred within a week. But, it has taken me a few days to get to writing about it.
First, I am on my own. I have moved out of Rick's house to be on my own. Why? It was time. I can afford it and I enjoy my freedom. (I don't have to wear pants while watching TV. Life is good.)I am currently writing this from my new two bedroom 1,000 sq foot place in Westmont, IL. Plus, I was able to find someone's open internet connection, so bonus!
Also, the 1993 Chrysler Le Baron has seen better days. After putting over 80,000 miles on it, (bringing it's grand total to over 134,000) it is time for that era to end. I shall miss the days of the convertible top on drive-in dates, but not the oil marks that are left behind whenever I park.
This past Saturday I got a Scion tC. I'm digging it. While it doesn't have a convertible top, it does have a sun roof, which is almost a convertible. But not quite. It is quicker and more reliable. Plus, it doesn't have as many dents as a golf ball like my previous ride.
So, there are two major developments for right now, and more to come later. I now need to find a way to pay for all of this. That comes with my new positions at the college. More on that later post to be published.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home