John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

7/29/2008

Time Travel Without A Flux Capasitor!

There is a relatively new feature on my blog that lets me post things at a later date. It is AWESOME! I will only on occasion have the time, ability and/or desire to post. When I do, I usually write several at the same time. This usually causes multiple posts on the same day and could cause people to only read the most recent one assuming that the rest are ones that they have already read.
With this new feature, I can write as many as I'd like and have them post whenever the hell I want. For example, I have four (as I write this) that will post at random intervals in the next few days. One on my newest purchases, one on my teaching, one on texting and one who's topic escapes me right now. (In the next few days expect one each morning, one in the afternoon and one in the evening. Also, be on the look out for my 300th post with a look back on the past two years!)
I LOVE IT! I am writing this at 3:45pm CST on Tuesday and will have this post at 4:30pm CST today for no apparent reason. The one on texting will post later today.
Hey, I just had a morbid thought. I could write something that isn't supposed to post for two years that could post after I'm dead if I don't keep updating the post date. That would be kind of weird. I don't know what I would include. My REAL thoughts on everyone? My passwords and stuff for my mail and this blog? I don't know. Hmmmm... I don't think I'm going to do that. But, I will let you know if I change my mind.
The only thing that I'm pissed about is that I am currently unable to spell check and/or load pictures. I don't know if this is an issue with blogspot.com or if it is an issue with my Internet Explorer.This seems like a perfect situation for the expression "two steps forward, three steps back!"
I will see you in the future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home