John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

7/24/2008

A Month and A Half?!!!

May 6th? May 6th?! That is the last time I posted? I'm so sorry to all my dedicated readers (both of you) who check this blog on a daily basis.
So much has occurred in the past month and a half. My sister got married. I am less than a week away from completing my first Second City course. I moved to a new location. I'm inches away from buying a new car. I'm having at least one, if not two courses added to my class load for next semester's teaching. PLUS I'm hoping to get a new 9-5 job.
Oh, and I had a hot dog. Yup. More on all of this very soon. My computer has gone from lousy to ridiculous. I am unable to log onto the Internet, but hope to soon with a new computer purchase. Thus, once this happens, I promise you will be caught up on all things John Mc. ASAP.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home