John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

4/02/2008

Fool

Yesterday was April Fools day. I had a great joke that I was going to play on everyone in the MySpace community, but MySpace was being slow and unresponsive. So, I may just save that for next year.
One of my favorite pranks was when I was a morning show DJ on a Country station and each hour we played a few Who or Stones songs to fool the listeners into thinking that we had switched to Classic Rock. I even produced liners to go in between the songs to make things sound EXTREMELY authentic. It took a while to put all of this together.
People were LIVID. It was great. The amount of angry phone calls we got made all the effort worth while.
Want to search some of the best pranks of all time? Click on the picture for an article that claims to have them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home