John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

3/26/2008

Today is gone. Tomorrow is full of hope... hopefully.

Tomorrow should be a great day. Why? Because some important events are occurring.
First, at 3:15pm CST I HOPE to be getting my cast removed. The doc will take off my current cast (Which will feel great. I will finally be able to get to that itch that has nagged me for the past two weeks!) to x-ray my arm to figure out if I need another cast, a brace or if I'm free to go.
I'm assuming that I will get a brace for a few weeks then begin therapy. I wonder just how much my arm has atrophied due to the cast being on for the past month. I'm thinking I have a pool cue for my left arm now. I guess that push ups will be out of the question for a while.
However, I think my arm is stronger than I give it credit for. I carried in groceries tonight using both arms just to see if any pain occurs. I came in with minimal pain. I was on the phone and had to make a left turn and had to use my left arm last night. Things occurred just fine. A month ago, pain would of surged through my arm as if I had been electrocuted.
So, based on my experiences things are developing quite nicely. I just hope that I don't have to shower with a Hefty Bag anymore.
Also tomorrow I am meeting up with Libby again. (I should have enough time to shower about 5.7 times to clean up the arm between getting the cast off and our date!) It will be two weeks since I have seen her. I'm not saying I missed her, but I look forward to seeing her again. Well, maybe I missed her a bit.
I see potential with this one and I think that taking things slowly will give us an important amount of time to get to know each other. Why not let things progress naturally. Everything will come in due time, right? Why rush it?
Whatever. We have tomorrow night and Sunday. I think she should really enjoy Sunday, but we will see. One day at a time. And tomorrow is a day that I look forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home