John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

4/09/2008

Food?

There are some people who love food. There are types of food that are known as "comfort foods." Ice cream and other snacks may fall in this category. Most have their favorite foods of pizza or sushi or something like that.
I don't. I don't snack on ice cream or Cheeto's when I'm feeling blue or something. I also don't have a favorite food. The standard meat and potatoes is my main staple of life.
However, I wish I didn't have to eat at all. I think it would be awesome if I could spend more of my time doing things that I want instead of cooking and eating EVERY single day! It seems not a day goes by without me having to eat. What a waste of time.
I don't even recall ever even looking forward to a particular type of food. While I dig a good Chicago-Style deep dish pizza, I've never salivated over the thought that any minute it would arrive at my table.
Do I just not get it? Maybe I don't.
This make sense to anyone or am I missing something? Let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home