John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

7/29/2008

I Have NO IDEA!

For those who have asked, there is no contact between me and Libby anymore. She did e-mail me and I sent one back, but I'm pretty sure it's over. Even if she wanted to try again, I doubt that I would. There just wasn't much of a connection there. Don't get me wrong, there are no hard feelings, but we just didn't click. I gave it a shot and didn't feel anything.
No big deal. I'm enjoying being single right now. I'm not on a search for "the one" or "the next one," but instead enjoying the company of folks. Whether it is just friendship or it becomes more, my opinion is "whatever."
What I am trying to become is more receptive. I have noticed that I have NO IDEA when a woman is interested in me. I found out recently that someone I have known for a while really digs me and I had no clue.
I have to be hit over the head with the obvious before I get it. It is as if I'm wearing blinders and just focusing on enjoying the time spent together without realizing that she wants to be more than friends.
Who do I blame for this? Society. It is an obvious choice. I have heard women say "I don't know why he doesn't know that I'm interested. I gave him so many signs." When I investigate this further, I realize the reason is because the signs don't work. Their idea of an obvious flirt is something like dangling their flip-flop in his direction in a playful manner.
What? Men need to be hit over the head with the obvious. I mean be VERY obvious. Say "Hey, you're fun and I want to date you." Or "We would make a great couple." Or "I enjoy our time spent together and think that we should take it to the next level." And make sure that you say one, two or all of these while giving him a lap dance. Then re-state them once he can focus on conversation again.
I have decided that for the time-being, I'm just going to go out and enjoy my time with women and if something progresses, great.
If not - Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home