John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

12/17/2008

Blockhead Update

Ok. While looking up the Charlie Brown Christmas clip that I found for the previous post, I found this and had to share it. It's cheezy. It's well-edited. It's a slight twist on your favorite dancing Charlie Brown charecters. (I usually play the part of the yellow shirt kid, but I just noticed the girl in green. What the hell is she doing?!)



Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Looney73 said…

    That was a such a great twist! Lisa and I had a good laugh.
    Happy Holidays John Boy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home