John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

1/10/2009

One More

There is one more post that I didn't have time to put up from the "2008 Re-Cap" series. There were two more, but I have decided against one of them. I work at the same restaurant where Drew Peterson's (alleged) fiance' works at. But, due to the fact that this story is rooted in the (alleged) homicide of two of his wives, I thought it would be in bad taste to tell you of the behind-the-scenes stuff that I witnessed.
The second story, however, I debated as to whether or not I should post it. It is, by far, the most controversial post that I will put on this blog. I am currently re-writing it so that I can be placed on here.
You will see this post on Monday at noon, if everything goes well.
After that, a "Best of 2008" post will occur on Tuesday for those who don't want to see what will occur on Monday.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for keeping us posted..think Drewpy should get together with Casey Anthony...they truly would be compatible!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home