John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

1/04/2009

2008 Round-Up

It looks as if I can only get .500 for my picks today. At least my BAL pick seems to be panning out as the 3rd Quarter comes to an end. Go McNabb! Don't make me a complete failure this week!
I have been thinking that there are a few stories that I have forgotten to post on here throughout 2008. I will be spending the next week updating you on the lost stories of 2008 and then concluding with a year-in-review.
Expect a post a day until we have cleared out all of 2008. It is then, and only then, that we can look forward to 2009.
So, stay tuned, more to come shortly!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home