John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

1/06/2009

A Scrubs Christmas

I know. Christmas is over. It is no longer on our minds. Instead, we are now agonizing over the Visa bill and wondering why we spent $5 on wrapping paper that would be in existence for less than 24 hours?!
The last thing that you probably want to see is another Christmas special.
Well, because I'm addicted to YouTube, I found one last Christmas present under the tree before it is tossed. This one is a little different.
We looked at the best moment in Christmas Special history last month with the Charlie Brown gang. Today, we get to hear Scrubs' take on the whole thing. I don't think this has ever aired. I am not sure why this was made. But, if you are a fan of Scrubs or Charlie Brown or Christmas, then you'll dig this. It is surprisingly touching at the end.
Another reason why this is being posted today is because Scrubs makes their triumphant return to television tonight on ABC. Cortney Cox (She was in a show called "Friends." I recommend you google it. It wasn't too bad) also makes a guest appearance for the first few episodes. Probably just another way to stick it to NBC.
Without any further delay, this is A Charlie Brown Christmas from the cast of Scrubs:




(More forgotten 2008 posts to come! They get better and better! Keep checking back!!!)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home