John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

4/21/2009

What? Where? Why?

I find it interesting to see where people come from when they visit my blog. (You can see for yourself on the right side of the blog. Click the link in the bottom of that list. It will give you even more information.) Some people come from other blogs, some from e-mails that have been sent to them from friends and most through google image searches on "9-11" or "cute girl." Yeah, apparently I have the picture of the cutest girl on my blog in the post "The Ten Commandments" where I discuss the 10 things that I'm looking for in a woman. Go figure.
However, recently I have noticed several people arriving here because they have searched "Blogger John Mc." Anyone know why this is? Is there something that I'm missing? Is there a popular blog somewhere that shares a name similar to this?
As I noted in my 400th post, (I know, it was an important post and I wasted it with that. I will make it up to you with a big, important post soon as I usually do for such milestone posts!) if you were to google "John Mc" this blog would be one of the first things to come up. If John McCain hadn't run for president, it may very well have been the first. (See, his name and mine are the same for the first six letters. Get it?)
Surely that is just because "John Mc" is not a very sought after search like "Used car" or "Italian restaurant" or "Boobs."
Well, if you are new to this blog, welcome. Please tell me how you heard about it. Even if it was by accent. And please don't use the "anonymous" option. At least give us your first name! I did. And you can find it on google.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home