John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

6/02/2009

Provisions

Yesterday I went to the store to get some milk. Each time I do this, I end up getting more than I went in for. However, yesterday marked a very important annual purchase - the Summer's BBQ Sauce supply.
This year, I'm trying my friend's recommendation - "Budweiser BBQ Sauce." (I got regular and Beechwood) I tried some at his place and was impressed, despite the fact that it was awful Budweiser. Perhaps it is actually good for something other than a headache the day after you drink it.
I am also trying a brand I have never tried before known as "Culinary Circle." They make an "All Natural Red Cream Ale Barbeque Sauce." I purchased this and brought it home and then realized that not only is my fridge stocked with beer, but so is my BBQ Sauce. I don't think I have a drinking problem, just a diversification problem.
I also picked up a marinade from "Culinary Circle." It is their Roasted Garlic Peppercorn Marinade and Cooking Sauce. I have high expectations for it.
Don't let me down, CC! So, when I have you over for BBQ this summer, you know what you are getting into. Now all I need is something better than a Foreman!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home