John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

2/02/2006

A Letter Yesterday


Well, yesterday something great happened. My sister and my folks came down to visit me a few weeks ago on their way to visit Butler University in IN. She went to an audition there where only 1 in 12 ballerinas were going to be accepted. She was probably a little nervous, because this was her number one choice in schools. However, yesterday she got an acceptance letter in the mail. How awesome! All those years of going to the studio for 4 hours or more 6 days a week paid off big time. She will now be able to do what she wants to do and receive a great education as well. We are all so very proud of her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home