John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

2/01/2006

Superbowl fever?

Well, the Superbowl is on the way, and I don't care. I did some quick math and figured that I've spent about 200 hours watching football or analysis on the games this season, and even I don't care about Superbowl Sunday. Neither team is one that I can get behind. They aren't The Bears, so they have that going against them. I mean, the Seahawks have Sean Alexander - the league's MVP with the most yards and touchdowns in NFL history. (I also had him on my fantasy football team) But, I still don't care. Then on the other side of the ball, there's Jerome Bettis who is probably playing in his last year in the NFL, so I guess I'm kind of for them. But, the fact that it isn't The Bears, I really don't care.
Good thing I have my 1985 Bears DVD to keep me occupied while I go through NFL de-tox come Monday! It should help with the shakes.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Ashley said…

    As a Cubs and Bears fan, I've grown accustom to saying "next year."

    I was born in '85, so hopfully at some point in my life time I'll see the Bears win.

    I'm standing behind the Steelers on Sunday though. We'll see...

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger John Mc. said…

    Cubs fan? CUBS? How dare you compare the great Bears with the filthy Cubs! You have angered the NFL Gods. Beware of their vengance.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home