John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

1/17/2006

24

I have seen 4 hours of a show called 24 in the past two days and have held my breath through the entire thing. Why? Because 24 is THE best show on TV... unless they are showing Emrick family home videos on AFV, then that might be more compelling TV. (I know that I've written about this in the past, but it is deserving of another post... maybe two or three more!) The drama, the suspense, the cliff-hangers. Everything from the acting, lighting, cinematic to the plot lines and character development is TOP NOTCH. This Emmy award winning program is WELL worth setting your TIVO for, or setting your life around. I'm getting excited just writing about it.
It's not too late to get in on the program. It will be on Fox every Monday at 8. To see what you've missed, check out www.fox.com/24 for a up-to-the minute lay out of what's happened so far.
Trust me on this one friend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home