John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

1/16/2006

Hotel De Effingham

The Hotel De Effingham has opened it's doors. Now that I have a good spare bedroom several folks are booking their weekends. Get in on the ground floor. If you act now I'll cut the price in half (price code: Blog) and toss in the official Effingham Bar Crawl at no additional charge (except for what you pay at the various establishments). But wait, there's more! A trip to the big white cross will be included if you act now. Operators are standing by.
(Certian restrictions apply. Not valid where prohibited. No cash value. Void in NH and TN.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home