John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

5/02/2006

Enhancement

So, I was sick all this weekend. All I did was lay on my couch and chugged OJ while eating everything in the house that had chicken in it. I had a fever, cold, cough and Bird Flu, I think. Anyway, the TV got it's most use this weekend. I watched the NFL draft all the way through. Saw the Sox win, the Cards win and the Cubbies loose. It was a great weekend for sports, just not for me.
But, anyone who watches sports on TV has seen commercials for Enzyte. Enzyte is a pill that boasts it assists with "male enhancement." I'm sure that you can figure out what that means. Anyway, you may remember the guy named "Bob" with the goofy-ass grin on his face. And then there's his wife who looks like an uglier version of the mom on "That 70's Show." (No wonder the guy needs these pills.) Forever they have been talking about their free sample of this stuff with your first order. I think they even have a nascar or something. There's a random car in the commercial with their logo on it - I don't really get why.
The reason I bring this up (no pun intended... ok, maybe a little one... pun there too!) is that they are now not only offering the free sample, but also a "Smilin' Bob T-Shirt!" Who the hell is going to order this crap because of a t-shirt. Their marketing firm (pun there too - did you catch it?) needs to be eliminated. How embarrassing is that?! The t-shirt might as well read "My penis doesn't work and all I got is this stupid t-shirt!"

1 Comments:

  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Looney73 said…

    Well I suppose if the Enzyte does not work you could always wrap your penis with the shirt to hide your lack of "male enhancement".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home