John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

5/03/2006

Stats

Wow. Out of pure curiosity, I just installed a "Stat Counter" on this site yesterday and took a look at it this evening. Pretty interesting stuff! This counter tells me how long you've been at my site, where you're from and if you came back for more!
Majority of people stay on my site for over an hour (Wow! Thanks). And here are just a few of the cities that have been recorded for today:

Lynnwood, Washington
Nashville, Tennessee
Mattoon, Illinois
Naperville, Illinois
Milpitas, California
Bloomington, Illinois
Reston, Virginia
Omaha, Nebraska
Chicago, Illinois
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
Carlinville, Illinois

And even:

Barcelona, Spain
and
Swindon, England

Now, some of the places in Illinois, I was expecting. I know some people in those towns, but HOLY CRAP! I've gone international and I didn't even know it!
There have been a total of 33 people that viewed my site between midnight and 6pm Central Time.

I guess I should post more. Didn't realize that you cared! (tear)

3 Comments:

  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Looney73 said…

    That is great John! Now don't let all this fame go to that big fat head of yours :)

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger John Mc. said…

    The reason I chose this template was because it was blue. I like blue. It is also simple. That way more attention is given to the content instead of a flashy website. And Mark, don't worry. It won't. Soon the merchendizing will be up and rolling. Who else would like a "John Mc" leather jacket?

     
  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger Jatin Sethi said…

Post a Comment

<< Home