John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

10/22/2006

NFL Picks

Here is a quick post with my NFL picks for this week. We will go over my record later.

CAR over CIN
NYJ over DET
MIA over GB
JAX over HOU
NE will beat BUFF
TB will loose to PHI
PIT over ATL
CLE will lose to DEN
SD will beat KC
OAK will not get thier first win against AZ
SEA will beat MIN
The Colts will continue their win streak against Washington - even though I can't wait for them to loose one.
It will be a close one, but DAL will beat NYG this week.

It will be a very sad week, because Da Bears won't be continuing their winning streak. It will be a long 7 days until their next win. Please send money to help me through this tough time.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger John Mc. said…

    This post was a week prior. Note the last sentance. I ALWAYS pick Da Bears. The only time I wouldn't is if they played a team of Angels with Jesus as QB. Then I would be conflicted. I would probably pick Jesus, though. I would rather Da Bears get an "L" then me get sent to hell.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home