John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

8/20/2008

He Is Really Good At Killing

Ok. One more ridiculous link for the list on the right. AskANinja.com cracks me up EVERY time I see one of them. There are close to a hundred episodes of some guy with a fake gravely voice (No, not the new Batman!) in bad ninja pajamas answering viewers questions and threatening them with death.

What could be better? A close second is the Angry Nintendo Nerd. I will let you look him up on YouTube. If you have ever played the original Nintendo, I highly recommend checking his monologues out. Especially the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles rant. Brilliant.

Should you wish to venture into the always scary world of Ninjas, click the picture below or the link on the right. He looks forward to killing your shortly.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home