John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

6/15/2009

Good-Bye, Old Friend

This is it.
I must say good-bye to an old friend.
I am selling my Chrysler LeBaron convertible.
This car has taken me to Effingham and back. (Every weekend for the better part of three years!) It has been featured in Effingham's Sesquicentennial Celebration (The town's 150th birthday). The convertible aspect as allowed me to show many ladies the stars over the years.
Yet, unfortunately I must now give the car away to a good home.
Here is the link to the Craig's List ad that I have put up. I wanted to let the loyal readers (both of you) of this blog to have the opportunity to own such an important piece of history.

Click here for all of the details.

I need to sell it fast and am asking for your help. If you or someone you know is looking for a car, please have them check it out. I am making appointments all the time!

Thanks! (And, yes. That's an actual photo of the car!)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home