John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

6/09/2009

Three Short Videos

As kind of a palate cleanser from all the usual garbage on the internet, I found these videos:



This is a twist on the "Dramatic Chipmunk" that we have all seen





I am still trying to figure out why I like this one so very much





This one is just weird for the sake of being weird

1 Comments:

  • At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Chadley said…

    Ahh yes, Parry Gripp, the always funny wonderful mastermind behind the great band Nerf Herder. Always entertaining!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home