John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

1/17/2011

New Venture (Not the store from the 80's)

I haven't posted on here in a while. As a matter of fact, maybe I will make it one of my New Years Resolutions to post SOMETHING each week. That shouldn't be too hard to do!
I wanted to let you know about my new project:

Click Here

It is a way to explore some elements of my creative side. While experimenting with the strange world of "Vlogging." I have teamed up with a dude named Matt who I met while working at one of the restaurants I have been employed at. He's the one responsible for all the camera tricks.

So, essentially, continue to check on things here (if you still do) and also check out my new YouTube site.

Thanks!
-John Mc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home