John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

9/20/2009

Week 2 Picks

MIN over DET
TEN over TX
ATL over CAR
NO over PHI (First upset of the week)
JAX over ARI
OAK over KC (The first - who cares game - of the season!)
GB over CIN (It's a shame, but true.)
NYJ over NE (Upset number two.)
WASH over STL
TB over BUF
SEA over SF (Upset three!)
BAL over SD
DEN over CLE
CHI over PIT (PLEASE?! Although, PIT is 9-1 at Chicago in their past 10 meetings)
DAL over NYG (OOOH! A good NFL primetime game? Who knew they could do it?! This should be a good one tonight.)
IND over MIA (I spoke too soon.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home