John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

2/03/2006

Super Bowl Sunday

I have to admit, I'm kind of getting wound up in the hype surrounding Super Bowl Sunday. While I won't be rooting for any team the way that I would be pulling for The Bears (Damn Steve Smith!), I will be going for The Steelers this year. The reason being, I think they are the better team and because of Jerome Bettis. This will probably be his last year and he is a great football player. Granted, he isn't as good as he was when he started, he's still pretty damn good. I doubt that I will be putting any money on the game, but I project the final score to be Steelers - 31 and Seahawks - 28. If I were to bet, I would bet that the team that wins the coin toss will win the game. This has been proven to be the safest bet to make. In all the Super Bowls and even when you factor in regular season play, the team that wins the coin toss tends to be the one that wins the game. And it makes sense. It gives that team the opportunity to score first or at least make a great showing on the field. And if they can do that, they have the psychological edge, or X-Factor going for them.
But, then again, who cares? It isn't The Bears!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home