John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

2/07/2006

Web Junk

We all have seen some VERY strange stuff on the internet. (Some things that man should not have ever seen) There is a show on VH1 called "Web Junk 2.0" that is HYSTERICAL if you can ever catch it. It is one of the few programs (other than My Name Is Earl and The Office) that make me laugh out loud when I watch it. Here are some of the greatest aspects of the most recent show: (Some of this crap might not be safe for your workplace - be mindful, damnit!)

http://www.ifilm.com/viralvideo/collection/webjunk20

Check out The James Brown video, Boom Goes The Dynamite (this has been around for a while. Poor guy!), The Proper Words Song and DEFINENTLY check out The Wendy's Training Video with the singing All Beef Patty LaBelle's.

Damn, this stuff cracks me up! Enjoy - on me... and the people at IFilm.com and VH1, but mainly me.

Oh, P.S., this stuff will only be on the site for a week or so. So, if you are reading this post more than a week from now, you'll see different junk up there. And if anyone can find me a link to "The Llama Song," send it to me! More posts later!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Looney73 said…

    I went to this site...there were definitely a few good clips, inluding the preacher who starts talking about a Holy Ghost Enema and the James Brown interview.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home