John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

7/09/2006

I'm Rick James

So I developed a new game. I go to Google's image search and type in words that usually don't go together to see if I can stump it. Start with combinations of two and move on. For example, I entered "hot dog" and "car." Stuff came up that had a hot dog on a car and weird things like that. I also entered "Spiderman" and "Teeth." Out comes some Spiderman pillow for your lost teeth. When I did one for "game boy" and something else, Dave Chappelle came up. Not really sure why, but there is a website that I just got done reading that is hysterical.
It discusses the "true" reasons why Dave is no longer doing The Chappelle Show. Apparently all the prominent black leaders teamed up against him. Everyone from Oprah and Bill Cosby to Sharpton and Jessie Jackson were behind this.
When you get to the site, don't worry about the introduction, unless you want to. Go straight to "The Theory" on the top right. It's long, but hysterical. And I think that this guy believes all of this stuff. The more you read, the more you can't believe it. Like Oprah drugging Dave's wife and putting a .45 in Dave's chest.
Set aside your lunch break for this. It is well worth it. Click on the picture of a freaked out Dave to go to the site.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger John Mc. said…

    I thought it was because of the preasure & stress. Plus not knowing who was around him for the money and who was there for him. But, that's just me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home